Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NEED A Domain Evaluation Tool (Even if its paid)

besimple

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently google for domain evaluation tools, from GoDaddy to estibot. But I find all these to be a bunch of fake hoohaa. for the same domain i am getting a valuation of less than $100 and then at another place over $3k.

I'm in the domain parking business, and i need to estimate the probability of it making money once i buy it. The value should be calculated on backlinks, mentions in google, archive.org listings etc...

Does such a tool exist, free or paid where i can input hundreds of domains and it ranks them accordingly..

Thank you in advance.

best regards,

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

you can go to expireddomains.net like everybody else does and do the hunting based on your query.

imo...

besimple

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good suggestion thanks, but I need somewhere to input my own list... so certain domains that it does not have already. exact tool but I input ,my own list.

besimple

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
btw Biggie I just noticed, You and I joined DNForum around 21 years and 1 month ago :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
btw Biggie I just noticed, You and I joined DNForum around 21 years and 1 month ago :)
Hi

yeah, actually it's 22 years :)

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom