Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need a Flash Designer... more projects and no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Look at this page:

http://www.pregrid.com/demo/pregrid_d.html

If you can build something like this, I need your help.

If you notice, there are basically 4 pages within the flash site that are all layered onto the one single background.

I need another site build pretty much on the same thoery but completely different.

I would like to know your cost and timefram.

Project is pending. I would do it but I can't push all the regular HTML designs aside to focus on this one... so I'm looking to outsource this one. Maybe, if things work well, I could use you on others too.

Please email, PM or post.

Thanks

GoPC
ceo AT gopc DOT com

akaning3

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im sure you could get this from a template company for $60. And it uses photoshop and flash. if you dont know how to use templates, this could be really hard to make.
if you purchase the template and then request help, im sure someone would help out. To have someone make this from scratch would cost you a lot more than you think.
check out the template samples at:
templatemonster.com
i hope that i helped you in some way...

:kev:

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
akaning3 this guy has already said that he could do it himself, but has too many other projects on the go. So I don't think you need to school him in what software to use and how much work is involved. I'm guessing if he is already an established web designer, he's probably already heard of templatemonster too.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have, thanks for the suggestion. It still takes time to search through TM and find a design that you then have to put alot of hours into modifying it into what we need for this particular site... so much so, that it would be easier to just have it done from scratch.

I've had a couple people submit some suggestions and they do look great. Haven't made a final decision yet thought. Still haven't found just exactly that "right" feeling design.

Thanks for the PM's and emails. I appreciate the replies and help.

Did hire a new php programmer out of all this too... YAY!

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom