Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need a good host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm looking for a new host and would need one where I can host mulitple sites *small sites, so badwith isn't an issue), easy wordpress installation and a simple enough backend as I will have a non-techincal person accessing at times. And of course, I'm looking for a good deal and good support.

Thanks for your input

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can offer you good hosting if you wish, but you posted in the completely wrong section. Try a help wanted section.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Draggar recommended HostMonster to me a while back, and I'd definitely recommend them too. Host up to 999 domains on the package I have... i think it's about $80/year

ascii0101

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It all depends on your budget ... there's nothing like a dedicated server but most affordable plans are shared-hosting. Check out WebHostingPad.com I used them and their services are good. You can add unlimited domains, get unlimited space & get unlimited bandwidth ... I am sure you need to take that with a grain of salt but you look at the other hosting plans they don't offer that. I had tried others but found myself going back to WebHostingPad or even aplus.net ... btw if you need ASP hosting then check out aplus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom