Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Need a help about PPC Affiliate ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I never use PPC Affiliate ,I only parked my domain at sedo.And earn some $$$ from sedo.
Would you please tell me what is the important different between parking a domain at sedo and run a small search engine website which use PPC Affiliate program?

And would you give me some suggest about which PPC Affiliate program is better?

Thanks

Bean

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The major differences are that you have total control over the keywords used to point your domains at , and secondly you are allowed to use google adsense in search engine pages. I use a PPC search engine script with feeds from revenuepilot and adsense on results pages , for example I might forward traffic from a webmaster related domain to query the keywords "website promotion" , so I would forward the domain to www.zipsearch.us/main/?cmd=1&ss=website+promotion , which would query my PPC engine.

opie67

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any good recommendations on a good PPC script to use?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
smarterscripts.com works pretty well

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what are the minimum traffic requirement of revenue pilot? Couldn't find any information on their website.

dynoinc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use Sedo also but am getting about 20 uniques a day from 6 of my domains. Im looking for tutorials and tips on how to find domains that are expired or soon to expire and still have traffic coming in so I can take them over. I was looking at link popularity but those stats dont seem to be accurate.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

check out clickmojo.com and snapcheck.com. There are many people in the game of dropping domains and it is very difficult or expensive to get a good one. Sometimes you get lucky and you get a good one. I got one for $60 making me $100-$150 a month. I got others making me $0.0 per month.
You can check on alexa and linkpopularity with marketleap. Also a good indication is the overture ext.

only my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom