Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service need a PayPal tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I've got a new but already verified PayPal account. I'd like to add some funds to it. When I click "Add funds" I've got a message:

"PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. You may, however, use other funding sources to make a PayPal payment, including credit cards and your PayPal account balance."

Thats OK. In fact I want to add some funds using my credit card but cant find any link I can use my CC to add funds. Anybody knows how to do it?
Thanks in advance, hookah

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only residents in certain countries may use a bank account to fund a PayPal account (see http://tinyurl.com/4kydt).

As far as I know, you cannot "fund" your account with a Credit Card, only make a PayPal payment for something using your Credit Card as source. And you need to add that CC first under your profile.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kokopelli said:
Only residents in certain countries may use a bank account to fund a PayPal account (see http://tinyurl.com/4kydt).

As far as I know, you cannot "fund" your account with a Credit Card, only make a PayPal payment for something using your Credit Card as source. And you need to add that CC first under your profile.

Thanks. Sure I've added my CC to the account as it was a condition for being verified. Bad thing I cant add funds to my account using CC (I thought it would be the simplest way as CC are accepted worldwide).
Thanks, hookah

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hookah said:
Thanks. Sure I've added my CC to the account as it was a condition for being verified. Bad thing I cant add funds to my account using CC (I thought it would be the simplest way as CC are accepted worldwide).
Thanks, hookah

if you added your CC, then click the send money button, and see if you can send funds.

they won't let you fill your account with a cc, but will withdraw funds from it when you send someone money.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
if you added your CC, then click the send money button, and see if you can send funds.

they won't let you fill your account with a cc, but will withdraw funds from it when you send someone money.

Oh, this is how it works ??? if I understand correctly, when I send money to someone using PayPal, PayPal takes appropriate funds from my CC directly and send them to the payee. Works for me :)
Thanks, hookah

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup, same for me in France & Switzerland. I can't fund my PP account, but I can sent PP payments, which are directly debited from my CC. The only problem is when people specify funded PP accounts only, to avoid fees.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr.Domains said:
The only problem is when people specify funded PP accounts only, to avoid fees.

What exactly does it mean? What fees they want to avoid?

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you send somebody a paypal payment that is funded directly from your cc, It will take fees from them, Aswell as take fees from any future transactions they do, Some people dont mind the fees, I for example dont mind accepting either CC funded, or just funded, Yet some people i have bought off specify only funded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom