Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need a PDF mod ... Should be a QUICK FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleeinc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have a pdf file that i need to basically crop and resave, and i do not have adobe acrobat full version. to my knowledge this is the only way i can do this. i actually could bring it into photoshop and do the manipulations, but when i resaved it, the file was HUGE. if i am missing a step in photoshop, i would be most greatful if someone shared their knowledge, OR if photoshop cannot do what i ask, then if someone has acrobat and can help me with this matter, please PM or email. this should be an extremely quick fix, i just need to get this done for a client. i'll pay for the service if i need to, not necessarily asking for a gift here, just need what should be some quick help. thanks in advance!

jerimy. [email protected]

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
email me the file and i will have a look

uncle.wilcoATreadersheds.co.uk

and if it only takesa few minutes then just send me 50DNF on completion.

wilco

jleeinc said:
i have a pdf file that i need to basically crop and resave, and i do not have adobe acrobat full version. to my knowledge this is the only way i can do this. i actually could bring it into photoshop and do the manipulations, but when i resaved it, the file was HUGE. if i am missing a step in photoshop, i would be most greatful if someone shared their knowledge, OR if photoshop cannot do what i ask, then if someone has acrobat and can help me with this matter, please PM or email. this should be an extremely quick fix, i just need to get this done for a client. i'll pay for the service if i need to, not necessarily asking for a gift here, just need what should be some quick help. thanks in advance!

jerimy. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom