Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need a php coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

rld07

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, I need an experienced PHP coder,I myself is ok with PHP, but not fantastic, I use the old style PHP lol. GLOBAL_REGISTERS and all that unsafe stuff.

Anyway, I am starting a new website: requestfreelance.com

I need a script that fits nicely into my design. I need the script to show like thread on a forum, users click on it and they can post about freelance deals,

http://moneypleases.us/requestfreelance/ the design

I want users to be able to register at the website, and post there own threads for example; " I need a php coder ", and other users can interact, its like a forum but i dont want it to be a forum if you understand. I also want on the homepage of the website to show the stats (PHP ECHO) Total freelancers, Total wanting work, Total users/members online, Total thread, total posts. I also on the registration page want the users signing up to be able to select if there a freelancer, or someone looking for a work, so theres 2 user levels, Freelancer, Normal user looking for work.

If you can do this for me , PM me with a price.

OR post inside here, Thanks

Lewis Dobson

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looks like your accounts banned PM me if you get back in with your budget.

Happy Holidays,

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom