Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need a Programmer for upcoming Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own the website www.stupidtoad.com. I want to add a section to the site which is for selling ringtone and joke subscriptions. It will be like get XX ringtone every month for $XXX per month. And the same thing for jokes. Get daily jokes sent to your cell phone for $XXX per month. All of this should be automated. The designer will need to know how billing works with the cell phone companies and will need to know how the transfer of ringtones and jokes work. I will also be advertising for this in this way: The add with say "Get XXX Bonus Ringtones." The ad will have the user input their cell phone number. Then the user will have a verification code sent to their phone for legal reasons. The user will then type in the verification code to verify. Then they will be taken to a page to receive their XXX bonus ringtones.

As you see this is a complex script. The designer will need to be familiar with the ringtone business to set this up accurately, I'm guessing.

I have many plans for this website, so if the designer does a good job they will be offered future jobs.

If you feel you qualify for this job please send me a pm or contact me on msn. [email protected] is my msn.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom