Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service need a simple pimp / dope dealing game designed with graphics- pref flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am planning on launching a site on Dopeman.com and want a fun simple interactive "dope man" game where you can buy and sell various things and go for high money scores, etc. etc....I would prefer someone who knows flash and I also need site graphics and logo (a cool superfly "dopeman" character)...I have a $xxx budget for this as I don't need anything too in-depth or we can discuss revenue share options if you can really get funky with it as I am going to heavily advertise and develop the site and it will make a good chunk from PPC in the future...become a part of something here..other pimp game type sites make up to $xx,xxx/mo..get a piece of the pie with the dude who has the BEST related domain on the entire Internet which already gets about 1200-1500 natural visitors from type-ins per month and will be ten times that in the future once I launch adsense campaigns and do the SEO and engine submissions...

PM me or email [email protected]

Please only people that know exactly what they are doing and have work I can look at...ready to go :)

Chris

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
edited

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still looking for a game/designer

I have gotten a few PM's but nothing really exciting..I will pay well for a good game!

mjreine

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just what the world needs...A new dope dealing game.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mjreine said:
Just what the world needs...A new dope dealing game.

yes I agree fully! :)

DogFaceBoy said:
How much will you pay for it? A range.

Thanks.

I don't know $500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom