Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Need a YellowPages type directory site created which allows search by postcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieDomainer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking at creating some niche industry directories. Each directory will be targeted to a specific industry eg. Solicitor Directory, Plumber Directory, Restaurant Directory etc.

I will then be adding businesses to the directories with the following data (and maybe more) :

Title
Sub Category (eg. for restaurants - chinese, indian, family, italian, fast food etc.)
Description
Website (if applicable)
Email (if applicable)
Phone Number
Fax Number
Address (including postcode)

I will then have listings categorised on the main page by area (state and then drill down to local areas) as well as sub categories (indian, chinese, fast food etc.)

I also want to have a search box on the index page which allows visitors to search by suburb or postcode to find listings in their local area. This would therefore mean the search box scans the postcode & suburb/town database and displays all matching listings.

However unfortunately I am not literate when it comes to web design programming and don't even know what PHP etc means. The only web design I have done is using programs such as XSitePro.

Therefore I will be needing someone to handle the whole creation of the site/database. It would be great if I can edit the layout/style myself, however if this is not possible I understand and will simply need to interact with the chosen programmer to create a suitable design.

I must be able to easily add new listings to the database though.

If anyone is up for the task please send a rough quote. I am happy to pay a fixed price, hourly rate (providing I have a rough idea up front of how much is expected to cost) or a commission of sales.

If up for the job or you know anyone who may be please let me know. I have already had a quote from someone who says he can do the job for $900 so if you can do the job as required for this or less please let me know.

Best regards
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom