Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need adsense optimizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok...... I am in need of someone that is good at making money with adsense to optimize the ads on my pages.

I have no idea why but since July my eCPM has been declining rapidly; to the point that the last couple months is just above 25% of my peak period (June).

See this image for a detailed analysis: http://www.imageviper.com/dip/56893/yfl-adsense.gif

Now... I am looking for someone that knows what they're doing when it comes to monetizing sites with adsense so they can squueze out every last penny whilst staying within the AdSense TOS. Whether it be by adding certain "approved text" text to the pages, moving things around, trying different ad styles or colors or anything else that may help...... whatever you think will help increase the eCPM I am up for...

Now, as for payment..... because anyone could say they're an "expert" & just do a half-assed job at "optimizing" the page I am only paying on results.. the improvment will be based on the three channels included in the screenshot for the highlighted period & based on the eCPM improvement.

So as you can see the total eCPM for the 3 channels in this period was $0.40...

So heres the deal... I will pay $20 for every $0.10 improvement in eCPM... so for example:

Overall eCPM Improvement - Your Earnings

$0.05 - $10
$0.10 - $20
$0.20 - $40
$0.40 - $80
$0.60 - $120
$0.80 - $160
$1.00 - $200

If you know your stuff then improving it by $1.00 is quite doable seeing as my eCPM in June was $1.41; almost exactly $1.00 more than it is now.

The improvement calculation will be based on the numbers at the end of October (minus the days it remained unoptimized).

One last thing....... if you take the job but don't make any improvements in the eCPM, then I'm sorry but I cannot pay you anything..... I appreciate everyones time; but I just don't have time for timewasters who are only in it for a buck... I want people that know what they're doing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom