Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need Advice and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relationships

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got a domain ranked around 50,000 at Alexa (was at around 30,000 before it dropped).
The last 10 hours had 2,000 views and 15 Euros revenue at Sedo.
It is gaming related (free flash games, arcade, etc)..
What would you do to make the best out of it? Leave it parked?
Develop it? If you develop it to a free online games site how would you make income out of it? Sell it?
I'm really confused..
Any help and ideas will be appreciated..

datat

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would pay someone to develop 5 pages of content to help keep the links up.
Chances are you would not make so much in the short term, but may well make more over time.
This assumes the domain is not a type in word/s - if it is parking can do better, untill a big buyer comes along.

On the other hand if you need fast money, park and sell, with history. After a month or so.

I'm aware that lots of others disagree with my first coment, but thats what works for me.

Good luck.

Relationships

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
datat said:
I would pay someone to develop 5 pages of content to help keep the links up.
Chances are you would not make so much in the short term, but may well make more over time.
This assumes the domain is not a type in word/s - if it is parking can do better, untill a big buyer comes along.

On the other hand if you need fast money, park and sell, with history. After a month or so.

I'm aware that lots of others disagree with my first coment, but thats what works for me.

Good luck.
I don't think the traffic is type in, but the linkpop is around 60.. It has been a website for around 4 years.. Even if i park it for a month it may make 900 Euros (it is at 18 Euros now after 11 hours)...
Im thinking of making a website with free flash games, funny videos, etc but i have no idea on how to make money out of it...
Thanks for the advice..

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
best thing to do is test it out at the various ppc places out there for at least 7 days each and whichever one makes you the most money.. stick with it :)

i also have a few similar high trafficked domains such as yours and i have them all parked with fabulous.com 4.0 premium where each page is optimized with it's own relevant ad's (even 404 pages; non existant) so that's probably your best option.. but give other places a try as well, good luck buddy'

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, it might fade away in a few months.. it might not... maybe it will even increase over time if you match it up nicely with the right ad's.. you can't really predict this sort of stuff, pm me the domain if you want me to take a closer look and give you some more tips to preserve the traffic and what not

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
traffic will fade away sooner or later if it is all link traffic.
mind sharing what the domain is? You can pm me if you want. I can do some research on my spare time. I have owned quite a few successful games websites in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom