Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Advice for Domain Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks:

I feel it's been due for a while that I set up a site listing all of my domains (around 1200), however, when it comes to website development/technical stuff my skills are almost zilch. Would need and very much apreciate your suggestions with following points in mind;

1. Will need some programming but nothing too fancy, especially if'd cost an arm and a leg.

2. Would like a section where domains are listed not for sale but for joint vntures/partnerships only.

3. Just saw a software by a forum member, called ProPHP...Would it be something that somone like myself (with no/very little skills) be able to use without taking Tylenol every 6 hours?

4. How about site-development tools offered by eNom? Any good?

5. What would be the average cost of having a site developed by a pro?

Again, I thank you in advance for any helpful suggestions/tips.

Regards,

Riq

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Number 3 is a good choice, Domain Seller Pro is the name, although at present it doesn't do number 2.

Easy to setup and run :)

Lats...

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why don't you try a bit of web page design yourself. 1st Page by Eversoft has three levels of complexity. If you can use word you can create your own pages using the easy level.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should talk to RJ here on the forum. He can get you set up with a site. I purchased www.domainflex.com from him, and it is very easy to use for someone who has little skill or prefers not to spend much time on it.

You can set up a category named "Joint Venture/Development", or you could easily add a link to a separate page with those names.

I haven't really finished working on my site yet, but so far, it is a breeze to use.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the helpful advice; hopefully, I'll be able to show my site soooooon with all the wonderful names I have.....:) :)

P.S. I know I've asked this input before, but one more (final) time, what's be your pick for the site name:

1. DnStore (also have DomainNameStore)
2. DnShop (don't have DomainNameShop)
3. GenericDomains
4. DomainAgency

And, lets not worry about the tld....it "won't" be .com....that's just me I guess!!....:D

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Option 3 is what I used. I feel I saved money using it because I didn't have to develope a system from scratch. Domain Seller Pro is customizable even if you don't have programming skills. You can check my site and see for yourself. www.DNQuest.com

As far as your site name, I would go with DnStore (and also market DomainNameStore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom