Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need ADVICE/HELP section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to word this.

Here is the scenario:

I have numerous domains that get very high traffic but no CTR

An example I will use is FileProviders dot com

It is frustrating to exhaust all keywords in hopes of attracting clicks. Or, say there are foreign words.

I think it would be great to post names in a HELP needed manner to assist members in optimization or monitization.

Naturally, it should be limited to names owned by the poster and this section should not be abused in the sense that someone posts a name simply to get someone else from doing their work.

Some criteria should be for the person to list how long they have owned it, where it is and has been parked, and what keywords have been used in the past.

Just thinking about how I can turn around thousands in traffic to at least a few clicks when I have exhausted every thing I know to do or change.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

Hi,

when you have a scenario like this you need to track where the traffic is coming from.

Sometimes while the domain may be obvious in what your traffic is looking for it could actually be opposite.

Tracking where the links and traffic could give you a much better idea of how to target your page so convert your traffic.

We have multiple domains that seem to be obvious in what the traffic is looking for however after tracking the incoming links and traffic and keyword searches it seemed to be something that was not obvious. After retargetting the keywords on the page our conversion increased huge.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

when you have a scenario like this you need to track where the traffic is coming from.

Sometimes while the domain may be obvious in what your traffic is looking for it could actually be opposite.

Tracking where the links and traffic could give you a much better idea of how to target your page so convert your traffic.

We have multiple domains that seem to be obvious in what the traffic is looking for however after tracking the incoming links and traffic and keyword searches it seemed to be something that was not obvious. After retargetting the keywords on the page our conversion increased huge.
I've been doing that. And that is what is so troubling and frustrating.

Sedo does a pretty decent job at this (traffic source, search terms, links used).

My greatest success was actually me making the landing page myself. It was a search box with about 15-20 translations asking "what are you looking for?" All the results were emailed directly to me. After compiling data over a period of time, I reset my keywords and ended up going for high traffic with $0.00 to over $250.00 per month. This was with a <20% conversion.

Namedrive and a few other sites does a decent job with their search lander but have found very minimal success from results submitted.

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm reading the forum rules to write threads that match them

about the rule #7 "One thread creation per 24 hours is allowed per advertising forum." it's not clear to me if the 24 hour limit is per section or for the entire forum

in other words, can I open two or more threads in the same day if opened in different sections of the forum, or, I must open just one thread a day and only in one of the sections of the forum?

thanks

it's not a question only for impactadmin but any mod or admin may answer me (and, maybe, change the text of the rule #7 so it could be more clear about this point)

despite I've seen many sections and I've read the forum and sub-forum's rules, I still don't understand IF is possible (and where) open a thread about a FIXED PRICE domain (rather than on auction) on sale in another website like WebsiteBroker, eBay, etc.

admin's help welcome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom