Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need advice on article content

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcDa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Can anyone point me to a resource where I can obtain/purchase a LARGE number (thousands to tens of thousands) of keyword-rich, re-use rights, royalty-free articles?

For those unfamiliar with this market, I'm not talking about articles from magazines, journals, etc., but those articles authored by individuals who want them published as content on as many sites as possible.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

-TcDa

Domain Days 2024

TcDa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you. Replied to PM.

Creative Commons content is excellent stuff. Actually it's TOO good for my applications. The articles I'm looking for are the short & sweet types that are utilized primarily by mini-site webmasters and web-marketers to populate their sites with relevant, and hopefully semi-valuable content.

Although there are sites that make this material available for free ( Article City, Go Articles, Article Emporium, etc. ) I'm looking for someone with a BIG depository that I can obtain/purchase in bulk to add to our current collection.

Again, thanks to both of you, and thanks in advance to anyone else with suggestions.

TcDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom