Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

need advice on choosing reseller program

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh_natraj

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i want to resell domains and can go with the $99 option in godaddy and may be upgrade [if profitable] to $195 package.
i have one question what do i earn from each registeration and should i pay godaddy for each registeration ?
is eNom any better like the amount i spend

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very competative field, you will be lucky to make $1 per domain , I think the godaddy interface handles the payments for you then cuts you back the difference between what you pay and what you charge on your website, where enom you have to keep your account filled with cash as they deduct new registrations from that account.

scottle

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the $99 reseller package. Margins are slim but you can save on your domain renewals making it pay off. You can make some money on hosting but you have to do a lot of volume if you want $$$$

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNjet said:
very competative field, you will be lucky to make $1 per domain , I think the godaddy interface handles the payments for you then cuts you back the difference between what you pay and what you charge on your website, where enom you have to keep your account filled with cash as they deduct new registrations from that account.
That is not correct DNjet
You do NOT need any money in your Enom account to resell registrations

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joe Honan said:
That is not correct DNjet
You do NOT need any money in your Enom account to resell registrations

OK Joe, I stand corrected then , but my enom reseller account won't reg or renew anything without funds in my acct., maybe I have the setting incorrect or something.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNjet said:
OK Joe, I stand corrected then , but my enom reseller account won't reg or renew anything without funds in my acct., maybe I have the setting incorrect or something.
Maybe you are using their API
I use their PDQ

vignesh_natraj

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
... but you can save on your domain renewals making it pay off
how is that possible.
also if i go with eNom PDQ do i no need to pay money for each registeration and how much does that PDQ cost is eNom profitable than goDaddy and what is the sellink margin in eNom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom