Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i sold a domain, or so i thought- i have not had anyone who has bought a domain from me, not get back to me, so i dont know what to do here-
i posted a domain for offers- got a posted offer on the domain- the offers closed monday night, and he was the only offer, so i pmed him and said great, you got it! here is the payment details, etc...
it is not late wednesday, and i have not heard from him- he got my message, and he has been on, but, no response to me on his domain purchase ;-( what do i do?

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
after a few PM's and no response in a week then use the iTrader.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree with DNjet.... definitely leave negative feedback.... I would also take screen shots of the agreement and any thing to support your claim in case of retaliation you have something to bring to the mods

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
give him more than 36 hours...if he doesn't get back to you in a few days then pursue it...since there aren't other potential buyers you can certainly wait a couple days

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what name?

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If its' the one I seen, you did have a $5 bid on it as well. You would have to offer it, to them at $5 if they want it because it was a auction, and they did bid right ?

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no- i was not that one :) it was up for offers- and he posted one, and i pmed- if by mon night no others, its all yours- well by mon night he was the highest offer- and i pmed him, several times- he came on, read the pms, and just ignored me- he could have just said, look, i made a mistake or something- but nothing- which is real pissy ;-(

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just blow it off.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
send him pm: if he is not responding in 24hrs, his offer will be canceled, so he wont be able to accuse you for selling it somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom