Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Advise On Selling Domains Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello colleagues

I'm n00b here on the forum. I want an advise how to better list my domains portfolio, how to sell the domains - one by one or in bulk, in which forum section to post it etc.

The thing is: I have a nice portfolio of hand-picked drops, 400+ domains. Almost all of them have some good PR backlinks and can be restored from WA, and some of them have a good history from 2000 and even earlier.
They all are real drops that live humans had registered and used, not some junk longtail-keyword-in-the-url b.shit! Really good names. Maybe just a few have such junk names.
I've spent a lot of nights picking them. I just don't have a time nor resources to develop them, that's why I may sell them.
When I restore sites on the domains from this project, many of them immediately gain PR 1-3 due to their backlinks.

So: how to sell them better? Haven't found there a portfolio sales section... Or maybe I'd just put all of them to $1 Auction?

Thank guys to all who replies.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You might be better off restoring the PR and flogging them on DP

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello colleagues

I'm n00b here on the forum. I want an advise how to better list my domains portfolio, how to sell the domains - one by one or in bulk, in which forum section to post it etc.

The thing is: I have a nice portfolio of hand-picked drops, 400+ domains. Almost all of them have some good PR backlinks and can be restored from WA, and some of them have a good history from 2000 and even earlier.
They all are real drops that live humans had registered and used, not some junk longtail-keyword-in-the-url b.shit! Really good names. Maybe just a few have such junk names.
I've spent a lot of nights picking them. I just don't have a time nor resources to develop them, that's why I may sell them.
When I restore sites on the domains from this project, many of them immediately gain PR 1-3 due to their backlinks.

So: how to sell them better? Haven't found there a portfolio sales section... Or maybe I'd just put all of them to $1 Auction?

Thank guys to all who replies.

Hi

p r can be faked, and every domain that drops was registered by a live human, either in bulk or one at a time.

all long tail keyword domains are NOT junk

we all have spent nights/days/weekends picking names

and a lot of us say we don't have time to develop, so we may sell.

so, we either list them here on the forum in the various sales sections, create our own sales pages or list them at the other various marketplace venues.

the quality and asking price of your domains, will determine whether they sell or not.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom