Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need articles? Free Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi there I am looking to make a bit of extra cash so I decided to offer my writing services here on DNF. Pricing normally depends on the amount of articles that you order but I am currently giving away 2 free review copies to 2 different members in exchange for a review. I will write on any subject including adult related topics as long as it’s nothing disgusting (incest or bestiality I will not do). I will write up to 600 words on any topic for two reputable members in exchange for your review.

For those who are looking to place an order immediately I can do articles, reviews, or blog posts. I charge 1.5 cents per word unless you order more than 10 and then I will do them for .01 per word. The completion time is usually 24 hours or less based on the size of your order or my current workload.

Samples can be provided upon request.

Payment methods accepted include PayPal or moneybookers.

Last edited:

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Me too please.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi south I have finished your work and sent it. Waiting for a bit more information from you Bark. Thanks

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review south.

I have submitted yours as well White Bark. Thanks

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got the completed article in a very short time, it was very well written and encompassed all the points that I wanted to have covered. The article is easy to read and clearly from someone whose first language is English. I didn't have to make any corrections of spelling or grammar which is always nice as I buy hundreds of articles per month and it's very rare not to have to make changes.

You've convinced me - I will certainly hit you up for needed articles from now on!

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting this one up.
I have had this domain getting a little traffic for a while now that is out of my normal niches, and my regular writer (financials) had no idea what to write for this, and neither did I.

She wrote exactly what I needed; a brief intro for the home page, and some short marketing for each of the product pages. I did have to change a few things, but only because I couldn't find enough affiliate links for everything she had initially written for, but finally got this one up in time for the season.

The site is here if anyone cares to check it out: Tiny Swimwear

Thanks Pink!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice looking site "south"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom