Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need Boston Area Webmaster Who Designs & Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Boston Area Webmaster who would be interested in a 50/50 Partnership (You must live near Boston to apply). Ideally, you will have a day job like myself, but willing to work together as our 2nd job in the evenings.

If you can design and code, and have an interest in furthering existing business ventures, you have the opportunity to own 50% of my existing businesses/websites and growing a business with me. The first step in the process is that we would legally incorporate and legally lay everything out (good fences make good partners).

Serious inquiries only. The successful candidate will be 100% serious about this and willing to work hard. I'm 100% serious and hard working. No lazy people need apply.

Basically, I'm tired of growing online business alone and think a partnership will be much more rewarding, both mentally and motivationally. My attitude is, "Half of something is better than all of nothing." From observing successful internet companies, it seems that two partners working together is often more successful than someone alone: Chad Hurley and Steve Chen of YouTube.com, Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer of Microsoft, Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google.com, Filo and Jerry Yang of Yahoo.com, Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs of Apple.com, etc, etc.

The Sites Include far more than listed here:
www.WebmasterPost.com
www.TextTrade.com (tested for the Boston area and now converting the site to serve a national audience)
www.BostonDigs.com
www.DownloadsMall.com
www.DeluxeNames.com
www.Click4Pay.com

Upcoming Projects & Projects in the works include:
NewYorkPads.com (software and site almost ready to go)
WallStreetTrades.com
DeluxeHost.com
Carzilla.com
ValuesUSA.com
ProtectU.com
HomeMania.com
PropertyHunters.com
VacationRater.com

Besides these, there are over 1000 more possible domains already owned to choose from for future projects.

If you may be interested, please reply to this thread that you're sending an email. Then, in your email,
please tell me about yourself and your previous projects and attach your resume. Include "partnership" in the subject line and send to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom