Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Need Domain Broker For Islfootball.com [big Deal Potential]

sundaybluez

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need a professional with proven track record, someone who has successfully handled big deals in the past.

What ISLFootball[dot]com stands for?

It can stand for inter school league football, inter state league football, India super league football, India school league football, international super league football... and more

What so special about the domain?
Follow the wiki link below and you should get your answer
WikiPedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Super_League

There's a football league launched in India called as 'Indian Super League', on which I strongly feel 'ISLFootball[dot]com' should be the best domain name for their official website currently they go with 'IndianSuperLeague[dot]com' which is too lengthy and definitely not attractive or brandable or easy to remember to its end users.

Indian media is using the term 'ISL' for this league.
Do a simple Google search by the word ISL and you should be able to get my point.

So, if I know the end user why I need a domain broker?
I am not a professional domainer so I want some professional to handle this deal/make a pitch on my behalf and give me the correct price for this domain name for which I am ready to pay his/her professional charges on whatever is been agreed.

Has the domain received any offers till date?
Yes, in the range of low $xxxx generally from fans in India.

For any more queries, please mail me on domainguy04@yahoo.com

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators