Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Domain Name Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickybuitrago

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I´m buidling a small website that basically has sports fixtures on it. People can see t what time and what date their favorite teams play (I know many sites like this one exist). The tricky thing is that the domain name has to be easily pronounced in english AND spanish. :s

Any Ideas????? Thanks!!!

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This site does not seem like a moneymaker more like a hobby site so no need to purchase from a reseller, reg fee will work just fine :)

Take a few keywords from the subject of your idea - SPORTS, TEAMS, FAV, TIME etc. Brainstorm different combos and enter in a bulk search and see what is available, that is half the fun....

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take a few keywords from the subject of your idea - SPORTS, TEAMS, FAV, TIME etc. Brainstorm different combos and enter in a bulk search and see what is available, that is half the fun....

good formula!

M.U.

CEO of Thinkk
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with [email protected] that agrees with Biggedon that thinks cbk's formula is good. :) :cheesy:

Anyway, if it is only a hobby site then I think following domain could be nice, theyr available:
(A blending of the keyword sports and fixtures)
sportstures.com
sportsture.com
sporttures.com
sportture.com

Good luck with your site. :)

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Isubscribe to what others have said as well. You just need to get a new domain like ballfix.com balltime.com or soccerlitics.com if available etc. But I suggest you better make up your mind on one language for the domain, unless you are gonig to make the site have multi-language. Good luck.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless I've been living in a grass shack too long, can you tell me what is Sports Fixtures?.

It sounds like half-time plumbing tools.

sports-fixtures.com is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom