Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need help decided PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own (Removed domain, i think i have enough opinion to figure its legit, i dont want to advertise in the wrong section)
The domain was a fake PR5 when i got it, i regged it hoping for the best, assuming the worst, and put up a site on it, via a google update, the site now points to itself (it didnt used to, hence fake PR), the PR dropped to a 4, but now it seems real to me, i need help deciding if this is true PR.

Domain Days 2024

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You had better luck than me then, I registered 3x PR6 canadian domains dropping from SnapCheck, and a week later they were all PR0! I learned my lesson there!

Anyway, your PR4 appears to be genuine. As far as I can tell, if you do a cache:http://www.domain.com in google and see the correct page, then the PR that you are seeing is the correct one. In the case of my 3 domains, a cache: search brought up a completely different domains, and it was the PR of these that I was seeing.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looks legit from what I can see, your page was cached on aug. 5th , the same PR comes up with or without the www too.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, i was hoping the amount of backlinks would pay off, PR4 is still alot better for a domain that paid reg fee for.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blarian said:
Appears legit to me.
Hmmm...Anyone know of a free to use articles website? i know there are few, i just cant think of any right off the top of my head. Or a script that gets certain types of articles, and picks them up, that would be even better.

Mr.Domains said:
You had better luck than me then, I registered 3x PR6 canadian domains dropping from SnapCheck, and a week later they were all PR0! I learned my lesson there!

Anyway, your PR4 appears to be genuine. As far as I can tell, if you do a cache:http://www.domain.com in google and see the correct page, then the PR that you are seeing is the correct one. In the case of my 3 domains, a cache: search brought up a completely different domains, and it was the PR of these that I was seeing.
Well, my domain did that exact thing for about a month or two, but since i had already regged it, i had no real choice, today i was randomly checking PR's on my domains, and i noticed that Google actually brought up the site i put up in it's cache instead of the one that it used to point to which was on a different domain. Maybe if you check every now and then, it might revert back to a lower PR, but this domain that i had also had alot of Backlinks to some sites with high PR, so i thinkt hat was another reason the PR didnt drop to 0 from 5. Now i just need to decide what i should do with the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom