Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need help. Does anyone know corporate contact info for Citibank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need help. Does anyone know corporate contact info for Citibank?

Citibank fouled almost $10,000 of my money. I am not going to go into details, but i can say that they admitted to the mistake, promissed to resolve the issue, lied to me for 10 days, lied to my face and when i showed them proof of their blunt lies they made surprised faces and swore they did not see it before in their lives, charged me for checks they bounced because of their own errors, made me spend an hour at the branch every day for the last 10 days, made me call them twice a day, did not return my calls, kept my money in 'limbo' without any explanation, emptied my available balance on my checking acount, mislead me, made me loose a development contract, refused to give me contact information for anyone higher then the average customer support superviser, etc. I have all the proof on paper and my legal council confirmed that everything is in order on my side. Before i initiate legal action, i would like to see what the people upstairs at Citibank say about this.

If anyone has contact phone number, addresses and emails of the Citibank/Citi Group headquarters in North America, i would appreciated if you gave me the info.

Thank you.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you haven't already done this......try google, for "Citibank".

Hope it helps

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahem, thanks, man, i'll take that as a joke :) I spent quite some time looking for the info on the web and created this post after i came up with nothing.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, are you guys joking? Have you tried going to those URLs? Have you seen any contact information besides the usual 800 support numbers (i have a bunch of those)? Are you seriously thinking that i do not have the capacity to first visit Citibank's websites?

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
U.S. Service Center
Citi Inquiries
100 Citibank Drive
P.O. Box 769004
San Antonio, TX 78245-9004

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by com
Yeah, are you guys joking? Have you tried going to those URLs? Have you seen any contact information besides the usual 800 support numbers (i have a bunch of those)? Are you seriously thinking that i do not have the capacity to first visit Citibank's websites?

You did not try http://www.citibankonline.com

That is where you can see the address which I posted in my previous message.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, you should be worrid. Yes, i used the address you posted before and received no reply. Citibank is rolling in dough and they do not have any respect for their customers. I requested a call back from a simple manager every day for several days now and they have not called me yet. Every time its the same story. I have to explain exactly what my problem is, have to wait untill the customer support guy calls his superviser, have to explain it al to him again, have to listen to him trying to bump me off with the standard 'we're so sorry', have to hear him swear that his manager will call me once he gets off the other line, etc. Meanwhile, they violated a bunch of alls, broke their own rules, were complete incompitent, extremely rude and on top of that charged me fees for what was the result of their own mistakes, which they have admitted. They say that they will pay me back all the fees they charged me, but who will pay for my wasted time, my lost contract, the delays i caused in my projects, the loss of a bid on a seriously great domain, the crap my credit card company will give me for the bouced check, the fact that i spent the whole weekend with $0 in my pocket? They dont know who they are messing with and if they think i'll let is slide, swallow it up and fade away, they have another thing coming.

aguss

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they are ok ... its just that when it comes to problems many companies have their own policies in solving it... specially when it requires them to spend money....
problems happen tho... goodluck!

cheers
Aguss

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you may need to go legal now.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by com

Sorry, not mean to look down on you.
But all we know is listed on those sites.

Very rare a company will list their executives contact on the website.

Imagine a CEO mailbox filled up with millions of customer email.

That's why they have a customer relationship department to handle that.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom