Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

need help. how to decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just had an email from look like an investment firm and asking me if I am interested in selling a name.. also they have asked me if I have any other domain names, they would be interested to go package deal..

I am not sure how to respond to them, ofcours I want to get the best deal possible, but how do you go selling a portfolio of names?

should i disclous the whole portfolio and they go hand pick the best names? how do i go about to sell the whole thing instead of them picking just what they want from the list? and how do i go about pricing when it comes to selling portfolio?

Thanks

Upvote 0

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well you are a member from 04 and you probably already know about this , but it might be possible that it can be a scam , i have seen couple of investment firm emails that are involved in fraud , maybe you can enter that email at google and see if its legit.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have a Sedo account, just reply to them the URL to your portfolio and say all transactions must go through there. That should shut 'em up if it is a scam.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi and thanks, I am prety sure its not a scam and its genuine enquiry.. so any help or feedback with how i go about selling the portfolio? thanks

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just had an email from look like an investment firm and asking me if I am interested in selling a name.. also they have asked me if I have any other domain names, they would be interested to go package deal..
Most probably, it's the appraisal scam.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anyone actualy read what I am asking here.. lets even say its that appraisal scam which also I am aware of... all i am asking is how do you go by selling portfolio of names. and how you display the names and not giving the choice of names being hand picked. or is there other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom