Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

need help listing domains at sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Raja-

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the domain (which you want to park) is already hosted in someone else SEDO account, than you will not be able to host the same domain in your own SEDO account.

You need to contact SEDO Customer Support from SEDO,com

Move your cursor on ABOUT US button and select the second option CONTACT US and let them know your problem/query.

And i think this is the only way to contact SEDO regarding queries which you mentioned.

-Raja-

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes i have contacted the customer support many times.

If the domain (which you want to park) is already hosted in someone else SEDO account, than you will not be able to host the same domain in your own SEDO account.

You need to contact SEDO Customer Support from SEDO,com

Move your cursor on ABOUT US button and select the second option CONTACT US and let them know your problem/query.

And i think this is the only way to contact SEDO regarding queries which you mentioned.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi coooldude,

I apologize for the issues you've been having. Our customer support team should have received all of your inquiries. However, if you'd like, feel free to PM me your Sedo login name so that I can look into this situation for you.

Thanks,
Monica

-Raja-

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi coooldude,

I apologize for the issues you've been having. Our customer support team should have received all of your inquiries. However, if you'd like, feel free to PM me your Sedo login name so that I can look into this situation for you.

Thanks,
Monica

Hi Monica,

My sedo.com User ID is the same as dnforum's >> coooldude .

Thanks,
Raja

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the info. Your domains have now been cleared through into your Sedo account. Thanks for your patience as we verified your ownership of the domains!

Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom