Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need help on .eu.com purchase please..important! LOOK please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know the .eu.com domains are second level, however I have the the option to buy some VERY big keywords from the original registerer very cheaply...basically some of the best possible words you could have for any domains, straight one word generic .eu.com's , my question is do you know if there is any market for these or will there be (speculation), are these .eu.com's known to get any traffic at all, and will they be obsolete in the face of the .eu regular domains?..please give me your input and I need to make this decision quickly....thanks

Chris

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
I know the .eu.com domains are second level, however I have the the option to buy some VERY big keywords from the original registerer very cheaply...basically some of the best possible words you could have for any domains, straight one word generic .eu.com's , my question is do you know if there is any market for these or will there be (speculation), are these .eu.com's known to get any traffic at all, and will they be obsolete in the face of the .eu regular domains?..please give me your input and I need to make this decision quickly....thanks

Chris

If it's dirt cheap, what is there to think about? Mostly the .cc.com extentions do better than just .cc for some reason. But you never know.

But hey, if someone offered me sex.eu.com for $200, I'd buy it without thinking twice.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I have Quest.us.com , overture with extension 61 , 20 uniques a day , these are type-ins looking for quest.us or myquest.us , dont know which. But the point is with the .eu extension coming you could have a similar situation. As far as value , many have sold for $1,000+ such as medicine.us.com etc...

You were thinking maybe in the face of the .eu forthcoming that the values would be nothing, just the opposite I think.

good luck

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some of the Domains of Centralnic where sold very expensive at Sedo.
MEDICINE.US.COM, for 1,300 Euro

Freddy

Mocus said:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom