Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good web-based DNS management system that has 100% uptime, subdomain redirection etc? It does not have to be free, in fact I would rather pay as most of the free services tend to have down time.

Thx!

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its very hard not to have downtime! infact i think its impossible over a long period of time...

It does not have to cost you to get dns etc, the only registrar i know of that does that is directi!

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm.. doesn't every other registrar offer such services for free? enom, godaddy, etc.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
hmm.. doesn't every other registrar offer such services for free? enom, godaddy, etc.

I don;t think enom and godaddy offer subdomains and subdomain redirection.

I have found ultradns and have spoke with them. Does anyone know of any others that I can compare services and pricing?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
enom offers free support for sub domains and their rediretion when your domains are using their name servers.. you can check out easydns.com or you can simply write a few hosts and ask them if they can put together a "custom" plan for you, i have had a good experience with liquidweb.com in a similar situation -- check them out, they are great'

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
enom offers free support for sub domains and their rediretion when your domains are using their name servers.. you can check out easydns.com or you can simply write a few hosts and ask them if they can put together a "custom" plan for you, i have had a good experience with liquidweb.com in a similar situation -- check them out, they are great'

Great, thanks for he help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom