Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need help to find the WHO IS email address for a .ca domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Need help to find the WHO IS email address for a .ca domain name, client has no clue to what his email is on file and I need it to retrieve his account number.

Is their a way to get full contact info on ,ca who is? that includes email?

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you tried

whois.cira.ca

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think the privacy would mean much if you could.

My suggestion would be send a request to buy the domain through cira and check all his emails he used in the past for that email and then you have your answer.
If he can't get the answer by sending a request it sounds like he/she must have too many emails.

also you should know the registrar through whois so... why not contact his registrar.

Good Luck.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He lost his customer # at GD and we can't reset it. The only option is to email Government Issued ID to change email on file.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

anyone have domaintools account?

to do a who is check?

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He lost his customer # at GD and we can't reset it. The only option is to email Government Issued ID to change email on file.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

anyone have domaintools account?

to do a who is check?

Not the only option, not sure why you waste so much time on that. I tell them to go to Godaddy at the top click create account, two minutes later the domain is in there account. And I email how to move domain to their other account when they find info if they want. I get that almost daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom