Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

need help understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why in the world was my .tv auction information moved to advertising, when all the other posts abot other events and auctions are allowed in the tradeshow area?

Upvote 0

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nope- waiting on a reply from adam on it- since he moved it the other mod said pm him- so, i did a few days ago

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok- well, lets try this.....
adam, unless my post did some sort of rule breaking, which i can imagine it did- it was the same as the others still sitting in there, can it be moved back please-

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

You thread was moved to advertising, because that's what it was.

By posting a link to a site which you own and will benefit from users going there, then it's promotional in nature.

By example; Duke always posts news about DNJournal in the "Advertising" section. Even though his site contains "news" articles relating to the domain industry.

Also, you had posted info about your site in more than one area of the forum.

Seems it's better to have it moved, than deleted, which would have been justified considering the area you posted the thread in.

Thanks

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok- i dont own the site, i just helped, i made no money off that-- but thats ok, thats for getting the facts on that first-- if "someone else" made the post, then it would have been fine- that is what you are saying?
people post about different auctions all over this forum, not sure how that translates to your remark to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom