Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need help with 2 domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 2 domains with eNom which I bought a few days ago, the domains will expire by the 2nd Feb 07 and I cannot afford to put $100 in my eNom account to renew them and I cannot transfer them either because I have only had them for a few days. Is there any way around this?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ask someone here who has an Enom reseller account to see if they can help you.
Wait for seven days - push - renew - wait for seven days - push back to your account.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Johnn.

Anyone willing to do this I will pay $15 via Paypal.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention that would be ontop of the cost to renew so it would be the cost to renew then $15 for doing this - thanks.

Or could I let it drop then register it with another registrar?

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Letting them drop is taking a risk, cos there are vultures like us here at dnforum, that pounce on expired domains..

That's my best explanation of dropcatching LOL vultures waiting for a feed.

P.S. Enom will "normally" give you the full 30 days after expiration to renew them. I say "normally" because I have seen some good ones go in to extended redemption after only a few days, then it will cost $160 to renew.... Take your chance..

But you have about 6 weeks to get your 100 bucks to Enom.. Not too difficult really.. Or send them a cheque, the 100 bucks is only a paypal minimum.. No minimum with cheque (check) funding option.

But if you struggle, send me a PM and I'll help you out. Domains can still be pushed within Enom whilst in an expired state.. by using the "push a list" option you can push an expired domain to another enom account.

roseau

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can probably give you a hand - Let me PM shortly - I have to go out right now and will be back later and will give you a shout

Whatever you do whether the domain is good or bad - don;t let it drop after you just bought it

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.

I didnt have the money to renew them with enom at the time and because of a problem with my bank account and could only afford $30 before I get paid tomorrow or the day after from my full time job.

I had contacted GoDaddy before hand who basically told me a load of rubbish about not being able to transfer the domain to them but today they have accepted it luckily enough.

Once again thanks for all the replies.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Where did you get a $7 reseller account? It should be $6.95 Someone is stealing 5 cents from you LOL

He has already said he does not need any help anymore. But if he did I'm sure he would ask an ETP like myself, and not rely on a reseller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom