Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Help with DomainSponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a tutorial or something on how to use domainsponsor with the nameservers?

I have several hundred domains I want to point over there and I have no idea how to use proredirect. I don't know how to redirect large numbers of domains with enom if that is even possible, so I think I have to use proredirect somehow. I have an account there, but it seems very confusing.

Thanks.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DoaminSponsor doesn't use Nameservers. You have the options of either URL forwarding, or creating an index page. With GoDaddy, multiple domain URL forwarding is quite simple, however, with ENom it's not so easy. I believe you need to goto Domains>Advanced>Global Edit. In any case this is more of an issue with ENom than DS.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dogstar said:
Is there a tutorial or something on how to use domainsponsor with the nameservers?

I have several hundred domains I want to point over there and I have no idea how to use proredirect. I don't know how to redirect large numbers of domains with enom if that is even possible, so I think I have to use proredirect somehow. I have an account there, but it seems very confusing.

Thanks.

The support staff at DS will help you with proredirect. Here is the #1 proredirect tip: It does not work with Firefox!! So, use IE if you are using proredirect.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks for the tips hiOsilver. That seemed to do the trick.

The proredirect name servers are ns1.proredirect.com and ns2.proredirect.com right? I couldn't find that anywhere on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom