Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Help with DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaTheDog Man

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a "newbie" as you guys would say. I need help with redirecting domains to Domain Sponsor. So far, DS help has been little help in getting it done. Many of mine are at 1and1.com and they don't do framed redirects (which I know nothing about). All I know is that it is EASY to redirect to others (Goldkey, Sedo, etc), but I keep getting pages that read "information.com" when I attempt to redirect to DS. Help !! :huh:

Try-Searching.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DanaTheDog Man said:
I am a "newbie" as you guys would say. I need help with redirecting domains to Domain Sponsor. So far, DS help has been little help in getting it done. Many of mine are at 1and1.com and they don't do framed redirects (which I know nothing about). All I know is that it is EASY to redirect to others (Goldkey, Sedo, etc), but I keep getting pages that read "information.com" when I attempt to redirect to DS. Help !! :huh:

try using the manual redirect forward that DS provides:

http://landing.domainsponsor.com/?a_id=YOURID#HERE&domainname=<DomainName.com>

if 1and1 does not park and forward, then you can ask DS to use their nameserver system which is very easy to use and they will walk you thru it,

you should have no problem getting some help from DS as they are always on AIM, if this forward link does not work for you, lmk and I will hook you up with my DS rep and he will get you set up correctly.

Best of success to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom