Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need help with registerfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFX^^

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
some days ago i tried to purchase a domain at registerfly with credit card. all seemed to be ok, but at the end it sent me an email telling the domain could not be registerwed. The problem is they billed my credit card with $29 i am sending them mails and support tickets but i didn't hear any reply from them, i can't call them to their phone, cause i can't speak english fluently. What do i do?

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GFX^^ said:
some days ago i tried to purchase a domain at registerfly with credit card. all seemed to be ok, but at the end it sent me an email telling the domain could not be registerwed. The problem is they billed my credit card with $29 i am sending them mails and support tickets but i didn't hear any reply from them, i can't call them to their phone, cause i can't speak english fluently. What do i do?

logon to your account and to the right of the Account Control Panel there should be a Support Ticket Center ...check there for a reply.. I think they credit your account balance..I'm not sure if they refund to your credit-card but I may be wrong

jim

PrinceFarhang

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think you've tried to register cctld's they are realy untrustable and frustrating in cc domains their support is really dreadful but you can add the money as credit to your account(it is mostly automatic) but refund is not avail

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom