Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Need mini-site developer for $75 or less/site

Status
Not open for further replies.

LintonInvestments

Domain Investing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need someone to develop small mini-sites for me, something similar to OnlineTravelTips.info. Looking to pay no more than $75/site.

If you think you can do this then we will have a lot of business for you over the course of the year. Need someone that can write high-quality content on these names.

Please PM if interested.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you are wanting mini-sites developed and to have the content provided as well??.....for $75/site?

LintonInvestments

Domain Investing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Correct. Content can be very minimal - total of about 1000 words of content spread across 4-5 pages.

Not looking for someone to build the site from scratch necessarily, okay to use a template. Just looking for someone to put the structure together with some brief, but well-written content.

A site like OnlineTravelTips.info takes our team about an hour to create. Thus for this they would be making $75/hour. Looking for someone to replicate what we can do in-house so we can focus our efforts on other facets of the business.

Thanks.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you can provide the all the content then I can provide the structure as same as or better. PM me with more info.

accomatic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

If you can provide the content then the budget can be much less than proposed $75.

BlackCat

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sent you a PM, didn't notice your new thread. Will send another PM now to clarify. I can complete this at your desired budget.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom