Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need one central general discussion area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings all, I like the forum set-up here.

I was wondering if there is a chance of having one central area for all general discussion and for all topics, or, one main general discussion forum where everybody can participate.

< Promotion Removed >

Best regards,

P

'

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sleek, my friend. Sleek.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I've actually had quite a bit of fun with that site, as I'm sure you could imagine as it being a Bird Flu forum. The things we've had happen there in the past are far different from you might find on other sites. At one point, we even had several different extremist groups trying to recruit people, some of which were my close moderators. Craziest stuff you ever saw... I ended up getting rid of every Mod because of that and I've been running it myself ever since. Of course, the former Mods then started their own flu forum and they then began attacking our site 24/7. I must have had nearly 500 I.P's blocked at one point. lol. The forum wars, which we defended against, really became almost legendary. It even got to the point that I was receiving death threats via email if I didn't allow certain people to post, and recruit. Extremist groups think that if there's a pandemic, then they will have a chance to actually over throw the government, etc .. I'm somewhat patriotic so I wasn't about to let them use my site for that crap.

We actually still have all the #1 rankings on most of the search engines, for phrases such as Bird Flu Forum, Pandemic Flu Forum, Flu Talk, etc .. I suppose if there's ever a pandemic, our site will be extremely easy for the general population to locate.

Anyway, having said all that, I'm sure my posts here will soon hit the search engines and this thread itself will be copied on all the flu blogs and forums. Never any peace ...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The thing is, threads such as this is not "news". They are self-promotions. You should post in the Advertisements section.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
News? This is "suggestions and feedback", which is in my first post.

This is the only other forum that I've particpated on so I probably got a little carried away. Also, I really doubt that anyone here is interested in a bird flu site anyway. lol.

And last, if there is ever a pandemic, don't bother visiting my site. :smilewinkgrin:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Closed

This thread is more about promoting your site, than a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom