Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service need partner/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkgpt

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i established a forum months ago and had no time to grow it , but now wana to promote and activate my forum , i need 2 partners to work with me on this and we 3 would be forum staff , all revenues will divided equally so if you want to start your real and informative work please let me know , forum has most useful tools to motivate users for helpful attendance it has a nice reward system (you get cash for most of your activities)
and referral system ... , i have decided to pay for every referrals that user brings, post they make, topic they start and a nice idea of be rated , and surly more interesting ideas coming with growing the forum
i know there are many out there but i am sure innovates ideas always win tongue.gif
if you intrested just drop me a pm
:)

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What kind of revenue we are talking here?

Is it only from the ads Or are we going to charge people for registrations.

Is there going to be something for sale.

I can be a partner but would like to know first the whole setup. Please PM me or post here.

Thanks.

talkgpt

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no, i have a nice system implemented to pay my usefull members, i think this would be more helpfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom