Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need PHP expert to design new community site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find A Date

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a small but rapidly growing (currently a Free Email) site www.wildfun.com getting 30-50+ sign ups a day. I want to develop it into a portal where people come to visit to find wild + fun things to do. I want to have a cutting edge PHP (latest version) site made with an admin area so that I can add categories, customize the look,colors, add news, add link exchanges, take polls, sell advertising via ad space, google adsense, banners, promote my email yourname@wildfun.com service, etc, etc. I want to add a vBulletin forums eventually. I also want the site name wildfun.com done in a very cool Neon hand written script that is very vibrant. The current email login will need to be added to the main page. I also need excellent hosting with ability to transfer to a dedicated server if the site traffic ever gets to that point. (this site will be new, only a week old, so it will take some time to get to that point. Please email me with estimates and questions. Please send me links to your portfolio of work you have done building community sites in PHP.

Thank you,

marketing@wildfun.com

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators