Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need simple store installed on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need a store installed on my site.

I use paypal and 2CO for payments, so it needs to be able to integrate with those. I only have one product now, but will need the ease of adding others to be simple so i can do it on my own. (im not retarded just cant get the basics up)

also if possible, i would like to have discount codes implemented too. but not necessary.

most of all i just want something clean and professional.

Borghunter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say that Zen Cart or OsCommerce are the best carts out there, they are fairly simple to use, there is also components for Joomla and Mambo CMS systems that are shop, like Virtuemart and many others.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info.

do customers have to create an acocunt with OScommerce? i want something where they can just pay and be done.

and i get this error when i try to log into my oscommerce install

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/mpinelli/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Open the upload.php file in notepad and scroll down to line 31 - that may help you or the people who know .php, to resolve the problem. If you had to alter the file, then make sure you didnt delete or add something that shouldnt be on that line.

From past experience though, I have made the appropriate changes to line "x" in php and then had that file execute properly, only to have the the next file in sequence do the same sort of thing on line "y."

Not meant to confuse, but I may have succeeded in doing so, sorry.

Stuart.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doesn't 2checkout come with software you can use?

lewney

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Use Plaincart. Thats a nice clean implementation.

Borghunter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MPinelli - that depends sometimes on your webhost, webhosts do weird things sometimes :p
I don't really use any shopping carts, so I don't know if you can let people purchase without an account, it's more secure if they do though.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i fell in love with zencart, but it doesnt take 2co. very pissed.

i cant get oscommerce to work

and my car broke down. im having a crappy night

can someone help me? i got everything going fine, except integrating 2CO with OScommerce.....yes i went with oscommerce.

I dont like how it has you ender the CC info on my site on an unsecure connection. is there anyway to not request cc numbers on my site, and have the customer enter it when they get to 2co?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom