Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need some advice for this weeks auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Due to some personal commitments I will not be able to settle my domains (if they are purchased) during the usual time period (72 hrs.). I will be back in internet land next Friday to settle all accounts.

So my question is, should I pull my names?

BTW the names are: Bachelorettes.org, phpPrimer.com, and SuperCheap.net. As you can tell, one of the names is sort of time sensitive.

Any advice from the powers that be would be greatly appreciated. I have till three PM today to pull them.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
The choice is yours. I have been in a similar situation. You might want to put in the auciton description that you will be out of town, and list your anticipated return date. I find that if you are up front about everything, most people are cool with that. I recently sold a name where I would not be able to complete the transaction until Wednesday or Thursday. I told the winner to expect that because I did not want them to trash-talk me while I was away.

Happy Auctioning. :D

-Bob

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good advice... Unfortunately, the descriptions are NOT updatable, due to last weeks aborted auction.

Instead I can email the winners to get the ball rolling immediately after the auction. Will that suffice?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom