Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoBeachBum

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Should I use godady back order instead of pool.com backordering? I know some good typos and etc dropping soon using a special website I pay for.

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you really want a name you have to backorder at snapnames , pool and godaddy , all 3 to have a decent chance at the name , or getting into the auction for the name , very little chance if using just godaddy.

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNjet is 100% right.

The only way to seriously pursue a domain that is dropping is to backorder with ALL of the available backorder concerns – Pool.com, Club Drop (eNom.com ), SnapNames.com, and GoDaddy.com.

Best of luck to you, my friend.

Kevin Caruso

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yep, use all the good ones for a decent chance.... godaddy is not included in the good ones.... godaddy are just a bloated registrar/hosting site....
Go try reg a domain with them and you'll see what I mean by bloated!!!! 400 options and several pages later you will get to the checkout page... and if you're lucky, you've managed to avoid choosing any "extras" that you did not want in the first place... :) but chances are, some were pre-selected for you... and added to your cart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom