Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Need someone for some custom programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First off, i am looking to have either word press or joomla integrated into a custom design I have created. I will need pricing on this.

When this is complete, I need to have, I guess a custom script made to the following specifications:

Here is a generic explanation, when a user joins my wordpress/joomla site they sign up, but until they sign up as a "premium" user they cannot use the following services I will now explain that I need done.

Sigh, let me see how to explain this - I need a form where the user will have the following options

[drop down menu] choose site
[drop down menu] choose option - owed or is owed
[text area] persons name
[text area] amount owed
[text area] other notes

Then the users must be able to add/edit/delete this info / person at there own discretion.

after this info is added/edited/deleted it must show in two different tables the list of info for each submission in a total of who is owed, who they owe, etc. The user should have a option of whether or not to make this information public, but by default should only be viewable to that user when they are logged into there account.

If you do not understand what I am requesting, i can try and re-explain it, but i am afraid thats probably the best way for me to be able to do so.

If you are interested in this project and think this is something you are confident that you can complete, please PM me with a price. One price for the wordpress/joomla integration and one price for the above project. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REQUESTING AN HOURLY RATE, AS I WILL JUST IGNORE YOUR EMAIL, I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN PAYING PER PROJECT!

Thank you,
-Mike C.

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can do both.

I used to work on WP, now I work on straight Joomla.
Joomla and it's tweaks, hacks and mods are my thing.
I can go pretty much technically-wild with J! customizations.

Let me see your design. Joomla will also have to be set up, I mean, the front end will have a lot of stuff and menu items that you don't need, which come with the default install.

Do you already have a template in mind?
You will still need to select a template for your custom design to be integrated in to.

The script:
You are correct. Set up the front end and then work on the actual web site content.
MAYBE there is already a component that can be modified to work with the J! core to do what you want, possibly one of the community components like a karma script or something. I will look. You will also need CB (community builder) installed and bridged. CB will need to be developed, icons, forms and such, it is ugly as is.

So anyhow, I am probably not the cheapest but I work on J! every day and custom stuff, mostly PHP, is what I do for 11 years now. And as a custom developer and working with J! and code tweex, I am pretty good ;)

Thx,

D. C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom