Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need sponsors for contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
October will serve as our forums first big contest. I have the concept down but now I need sponsors. Our forums are in need of some companies that are able to provide contests winners with some prizes. Get in contact with me if you're interested. We could use the help from anyone.

The site is Jerlene.net

Right now, pretty much the only thing I can offer in return is promotion of your site. If you have a banner or just a simple text link i'll put it up in the "Links" or "Recommended Sites" section as well as the main contest thread.

Jerlene.net stats- See for promotion.

It's a posting competition. I've spent all day upgrading the forum, complete face lift. I've installed the Cash/Points MOD, etc. and will be using it to determine the winners. Certain forums have the MOD turned off so it makes the users have to be a bit more active in order to win. It's a month-long contest, 10/1-10/31.

[I was told the above link doesn't work. I tried fixing it. Someone let me know if it doesn't work for them. It works for me so I don't know.]

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What type of price did you have in mind?

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price? Unfortunately, what I can give in return is limited. I could offer you a link or banner on my site.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I meant was how much $$ are you asking for in exchange for sponsorship? :wink:

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh. Nothing. I'm looking for companies or people that can donate prizes. Stuff like domains, t-shirts, etc. Money isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom