Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need the Most Secure & Reliable Registrar for a Valuable Domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a very valuable (to me) name that I am using for a developed site. My goal is safety and protection from anyone (including the registrar) from taking this name (registered since 1997) from me, now, or in the future.

I have heard stories of registrars taking a name offline (removing DNS server names), or even taking, or deleting, a domain for a spam complaint.

I am not a spammer, and purposely don't even have e-mail associated or setup using this domain, but rather I am just operating an informational site. I DO NOT market in any way using e-mail, nor do I send out any e-mails using or promoting this domain name or any other domains. The problem is that some people really like my site, and on occasions start spamming its name out to their friends and mailing lists without my knowledge or consent in their own e-mails.

I have had a few people spamming, and including my domain name without my permission over the years. The last thing I want to defend against is a bogus spam complaint, and possibly lose my domain.

I am not talking about trademark issues currently, as that has not been a problem.

I need a rock-solid, registrar that won't take my domain down, or away from me...period. I have always used Moniker, but now that Monte has left, I don't feel as certain with my valuable domains there.

Any help finding the ultimate safe, trustworthy registrar to protect this domain name would be highly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom