Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service need to build minisites and do seo/build traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have large numberof parked domains, some with great keywords.
I dont do development, and am looking for someone who can build mini-sites, place on them adsense ads, affiliate links, and then do SEO and link building to drive traffic to them, on regular basis.
Sites need to be simple, but attractively designed.
Please reply only if you are experienced in BOTH site building AND traffic building (links, SEO etc) and have sample sites you did. And please do not reply if you wrote me before regarding this.

thanks

Last edited:

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not just design sites for the best 3 domains, link them together - do some seo on all of them. I can design and seo for $1,000.

Portfolio: http://www.utahsweb.com ; i'm a professional web designer and seo consultant.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Minisites are for fools. Select your best domains and develop them fully.

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Acro, Like I said, grab your best ones, build them, interlink them, then seo them.. you will love the rev... contact me, lets make this happen.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And if you still decide on developing minisites, let me know.. my team can do minisites for an inexpensive price. Here are few samples of our personal inventory done recently:

Latest:
Order Computer - is ranked on the first page of Google in top 3 for the term "Order Computer" when there are some of the multi-billion dollar computer manufacturing companies spending millions of dollars on marketing of their computer systems.
Instructors Wanted - is ranked on the first page of Google and on the first spot for quite a few keywords, such as Instructors Wanted, Swimming Instructors Wanted, Nursing Instructors Wanted, Fire Instructors Wanted etc.
LPN Online

Last edited:

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Decent mini-sites, but you could add some more Adsense to most of them and still keep the page quality. Like the first screenful barely has any Adsense in it. Also, I'd add a search bar to the bottom as an exit option that can still earn you income.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Decent mini-sites, but you could add some more Adsense to most of them and still keep the page quality. Like the first screenful barely has any Adsense in it. Also, I'd add a search bar to the bottom as an exit option that can still earn you income.

Thanks for the suggestion & tip :)

I didnt put too many adsense placements, just to avoid lowering the quality of minisites !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom