Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need to transfer 2000 domains ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfurdzik

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the best deal to transfer about 2000 domain names. Can I get it FREE transfer or do I have to pay registration fee again?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is it necessary you have to transfer them ASAP?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no way to transfer a domain for free. But you are not paying registration fee again, you are paying a renewal fee and 1 year will get added onto your registration.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The main question is Why ?

Who has 2000 domains and doesn't know the answer to this question?

rfurdzik

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy is attacking me and asking me to pay money for some domains due to some sales emails... The emails were not sent from the mentioned domains, but from 3rd party in the process and were indicated as "for sale". Go daddy asks to pay them 199 usd for "administration fee" to clear this or 80 usd to transfer to another registrar. I do not feel secure havingtjose domains with them as some are worth a lot and godaddy can steal those from me under pretext of SPAM violaton. That is why immmediate actin is required.

If anybody is willing to look at my portfolio and we could clean it up together (50% may go) and do some kid of revenue share from the sales I would be very interested. Let me know. Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

See here for more info why I want to transfer from godaddy: http://www.dnforum.com/f26/godaddy-...ed-send-emails-thread-441030.html#post1959065

if you are an investor and you are interested to invest in DomainsHeat.com portfolio, let's talk.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why bump a thread that is 4 months old only to self promote your links?

Since we are here -- Fabulous only charges $7.62 for .com ($5.68 for .net) way more "economical" than above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom