Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need Urgent | Plz Help | PayPal & WesternUnion/ Xoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello all DF-ers,

I need your help with PayPal & WesternUnion or Xoom.

We are from India.

A few days ago we sold two ccTLD domains at 800 bucks, in another forum, received in PayPal. PayPal deducted it's fee of ~ 9.9375% and the balance in PayPal is $768.50.

As per PayPal rules, if we order a withdrawal, the PayPal cheque in India will arrive not before 30 days, as we have read in may threads in many forums.

But we need the money in PayPal in hand as soon as possible.

So we are asking for help from all the DF memebers, with the following proposal :

1. We will send the $768.50 to your PayPal - and you send us the money to us by WesternUnion / Xoom.

2. We will pay the WesternUnion / Xoom fee.

3. We will also pay you 10% to you for this service. 10% of $768.50 = 76.85 bucks for you.

Conditions :

1. You must have atleast 10 positive iTrade rating here in DnForum.

2. While transfering the money to you by PayPal and while you will be sending us the money (after deducting your 10% fee) by WesternUnion / Xoom, you and us will be talking in any Instant Messaging, like, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ etc.

3. The money you will send to us, will be sent to us on two consecutive days, as both WesternUnion / Xoom has rules that one can send a max of 500 bucks per day per recipient in India.

Please help us the above way and you will get 10% = 76.85 bucks + good iTrade ratings.

Please PM us.

Thank you.

DS

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainseller2006 said:
You must have atleast 10 positive iTrade rating here in DnForum

But your iTrade rating is "0"

Are you sure you aren't from Nigeria?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- Refund the money to the buyer and ask him to send $ via WU
- You can withdraw money with Paypal using Paypal credit card
- What forum did you sell the names - Link?
- You have ZERO TR - How can someone trusts you?

Good luck!

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We are "Platinum Lifetime" member here in DF. Also we will build iTrade ratings as we can.

That was my first and second thought. Good Luck finding somebody.

1. I can not refund money as the Buyer is not responding at all to our other offers. Also PayPal will deduct their 4% fee again.

2. The link is here in NamePros. The domains were sold to "pros", who responded to the thread. If you want we can give his phone number.

3. You can trust me for - a) I will send you the money first. 2) We are "Platinum Lifetime" member here in DF.

Hope this is ok now.

- Refund the money to the buyer and ask him to send $ via WU
- You can withdraw money with Paypal using Paypal credit card
- What forum did you sell the names - Link?
- You have ZERO TR - How can someone trusts you?

Good luck!

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. I can not refund money as the Buyer is not responding at all to our other offers. Also PayPal will deduct their 4% fee again.
PayPal refunds you the charges and doesn't not charge you anything to use the refund process for a payment you received.
2. The link is here in NamePros. The domains were sold to "pros", who responded to the thread. If you want we can give his phone number.
That link didn't show a sale. That was an apprasial thread. It actually hurt your request IMHO.
3. You can trust me for - a) I will send you the money first. 2) We are "Platinum Lifetime" member here in DF.
Hope this is ok now.
No possible way I would do this deal. But as I stated above, good luck finding somebody.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and when DCG discovers this thread you will get banned from this forum as this kind of offering is banned here , just a matter of time.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This nearly happened to me on Scriptlance and it was a programmer I had used many times, he wanted to do the exact same but I was lucky enough to read a story about him where he posted on a forum and he actually had 39 positive 9+ feedbacks on there which is fantastic and he still done the dirty deed on someone.

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is DCG ? I did not know that "this kind of offerring" is banned here in DF.

and when DCG discovers this thread you will get banned from this forum as this kind of offering is banned here , just a matter of time.

For every one who thinks it's a scam let us say : It's not a scam - high feedback does not guarantee that youre not a scammer (as hunnam said) & low or 0 feedback does not mean that it's scam :greenconfused: :greenconfused: :greenconfused: :upset:

man this is soemthin, sounds like a scam IMHO

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DCG is Adam, the owner of the forum.

BTW, why do you are pissed of some comment of old members who try to avoid someone to be scammed...none says you will but you must show itrades to be thruthfull...that is nothing wrong in a place where everyday someone else got scammed...

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most of the DF-ers who posted in this help wanted threads in DF are pre-occupied and insinuating that this is a scam. Thats the problem when you truly make a post and memebers cry out : Scam scam scam. :greenconfused: What do you do ? But counter with them.

DCG is Adam, the owner of the forum.

BTW, why do you are pissed of some comment of old members who try to avoid someone to be scammed...none says you will but you must show itrades to be thruthfull...that is nothing wrong in a place where everyday someone else got scammed...

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have only 24 posts...nobody knows you...what do you want? what do you suggest?

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most of the DF-ers who posted in this help wanted threads in DF are pre-occupied and insinuating that this is a scam. Thats the problem when you truly make a post and memebers cry out : Scam scam scam. :greenconfused: What do you do ? But counter with them.

Because PayPal chargebacks are REAL. And the worst way to send somebody money that you will NEVER see again is Western Union. So maybe you have a good deal here, who knows? Some of us are trying to warn those who may not know that OTHERS out there use this exact same method to scam people every day. The type of transaction you are proposing is very risky.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i wont do this anytime ever suppose u send me money and i send u by WU u charge your money back i cant get it back from WU and u get it back on your paypal what do i get only loose my own $xxx

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt anyone on this board will assist, as you are an unknown and there is no way to prove that your paypal account has not been filled using a stolen credit card.

What you are suggesting is called "Money Laundering" and is HIGHLY illegal and I would bet its against the terms and conditions of this forum.

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Then how do you sell domains by PayPal ?

1. The buyer pays.
2. You hand over the domains
3. The buyer charges back.
4. Buyer gets money back.
5. Seller does not get his domains back, because buyer has changes info of the somains.

LOL

How do you compare this with what I needed in this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom