Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need vb upgraded to 3.5 along with hacks and payment ga teway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need my high traffic site upgraded to vb 3.5(Really want it upgraded to 3.5. you can forget about the stuff below although i'd like it included in the price)

I'm not sure of the hacks installed so i hope the upgrade would go without a hitch. I want around 10 hacks installed along with a payment gateway such as VIP members get to see no banners, while regular supporters see banners but have a bigger av et c while normal members get a limited PM box etc.

also a nag screen that lets ppl know after every 100 pages viewed its time to upgrade.

Please PM me a price. I would have had someone else do it but they were unexperienced in the process.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We can do that please email cs-admin the details and what hacks you need done and we can do it. It will take 3 days depending on how many hacks you have to do.

-=DCG=-

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how come 3 days? So basically you would have to turn the board on/off over three days? I'm hoping I can get someone who can do it in a few hours so there is little downtime ;(

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

PM Sent

Jeff said:
how come 3 days? So basically you would have to turn the board on/off over three days? I'm hoping I can get someone who can do it in a few hours so there is little downtime ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom