Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need your advice - a couple of domains for the stars-to-be! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raidn121

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I have a couple of domains containing the names of some new but increasingly famous sportsmen.
The domains are of the following types - firstnamesurname.com and firstname-surname.com
The guys' re into one of very popular sports. Some of them do vey well 'cause now they play for the national team.
I've made some research. Many of them have twitter with 10 thousand to 30 thousand followers. One even has more than 100 thousand followers. It is evident that they're on their road to success.

The question is whether it's time now to contact them so that to sell them their domains or it's still better to wait for a while? Or maybe such celebrities-to-be do not need domains 'cause they may be easily followed through their off twitter? Or maybe the idea to sell the domains is not feasible at all and it's better just to make a website with ordinary advertising links?

All in all, guys, does anyone has ever dealt or is dealing with such things? Please give me a piece of advice what I should do.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drop these domains, and in the future stay away from domains with trademark issues.
Also do avoid domains that have only one 'obvious' end user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom