Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Needed: Quality Researcher & Unique Content Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are looking for a part-time: 10-20 hours per week, researcher and content builder. This could lead to full-time work, depending on the quality of the work and predicted workload increase.

What is Expected?
You must be able to work without being given consistent direction, a quick learner who can adapt to any subject matter thrown at them. You will be collecting information about a broad range of subjects that will include niche concepts.

For Example: If I were to ask you to do research on "Elephant Droppings," I expect you will find the common details and perhaps something I dont know about "Elephant Droppings," like you can get high if you smoke it.

However you wish to collect to the data is at your discretion; books, friends, elephant wranglers, you name it. But once you have collected the information you are expected to present it in your own words - do not cut and paste.

The content you create will be used for new websites and the criteria for each one may different. So, a person who can adapt quickly to change and understand direction is best suited for this job.

What we pay is dependent on your skill set. Examples of what you have done would be great. You do not need to be an expert in research and content. What is really important to me is competence and quick turnaround.

If you have an interest in filling this position, please PM me. Thanks for reading...

Regards,
Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom